Hey my little Brushaflies and welcome back to my blog, Brushafly Mua 🦋 Today’s blog post is about the eyeshadow palettes that I think are best for spring. I have also done this in video form on my channel, if you wish to check it out the link is here – Spring eyeshadow palettes video – eyeshadows are the one makeup item I’m addicted to purchasing, I love eyeshadow and I can’t think of a better way to spend my free time than doing a face of makeup and some out there eyeshadow.
Spring is a time of cute little bunnies, lambs and blossom. So I feel the perfect colour stories, shades and colours are pastel shades particularly in pink, yellow and lavender shades.
So what eyeshadow palettes do I feel scream spring time and why?
- Colourpop x Sailor Moon – This eyeshadow palette is perfect for spring. It has the perfect pink, yellow and purple but also has some nice Neutral shades to help make it a perfect everyday palette.
- Kylie cosmetics x Balmain – This one is a perfect runway palette but also a pastel spring time palette. The pink, purple and pastel turquoise shades are perfection in a palette. I think this one is limited edition, but you might be able to find it on ebay or secondhand makeup websites, but be careful of fakes. This palette also has some neutral tones and sparkling metallics to amp up on the spring vibe or a party vibe.
- Revolution x Friends Rachel palette – This one is not a full spring time palette but has some cute pink shades in it that can be used during spring time. I fully think pink is a perfect spring time colour.
- Revolution x Roxi – This palette is not my favourite palette from Revolution, but it has some very useful shades for spring in it. You do have to work out how the shades work best, and I find mixing them together to make different and more pigmented shades works best for me. But overall, it does shout spring.
- I heart Revolution chocolate honey palette – What screams spring time more than seeing Bees flying around collecting nectar for honey. And well, the I heart Revolution chocolate honey palette with its honey vibes and shades definitely scream spring. The palette is mostly metallic (all metallic) but is a completely useful and wearable palette.
- I heart Revolution Berry Meringue palette – This cute palette with its pink theme is perfect for any spring time eye look.
- XX Revolution Light Up eyeshadow palette – This one has some beautiful pink and rose gold shades which are just perfect for spring time. Plus the light up led lights down the side of the mirror make it one damn cute palette. I might be a bit biased as my family got me this one for Mother’s day. But it is a gorgeous palette.
- Makeup obsession x Tiffany Mua Kaleidoscopic dreams palette – Now this one can actually be used as a Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter palette because of the awesome amount of shades in this palette and the way the colour stories are set out. You have pinks and purples for Spring, Reds and yellows for summer, oranges and browns for Autumn and blues and greens for winter. It also has a white shade which is perfect for making shades paler and more pastel which is great for spring time.
So there you have it, all the eyeshadow palettes I feel are perfect for spring time. Would you agree with my choices? I will do another one for the other seasons too so you can see how my favourite palettes differ throughout the year.
What would your ideal spring palettes be? Let me know in the comments.
If you like my blog post about my recommended eyeshadow palettes for spring time then why not follow my blog and keep up to date with all things makeup and beauty. Take care my Brushaflies and speak soon xoxo