Hey my little Brushaflies and welcome back to my blog, Brushafly Mua 🦋 today’s blog post is one where I discuss my blog and channel goals for this year. I find it is always good to have goals, no matter how big or small, its good to have them because it keeps you motivated when doing the things you love. Because even though you love doing them, sometimes they can become tiresome, monotonous and chore like, especially if you feel you aren’t getting anywhere. But if you have goals and you achieve one, even if it’s a small goal, it still makes you feel like you are moving onwards and upwards in the world and that all the hard work you put in is paying off. Below are my own personal goals:
- Read one new makeup book or inspirational book a month and review it on my blog – This could also extend to my channel if I feel the book is one my channel viewers might like. I like reading almost as much as I like writing and sometimes I come across a book all about makeup and beauty, or just one that is inspiring and that I feel may help you guys as much as it has helped me. I love looking though books about makeup and seeing all the fabulous images, it makes me want to play with makeup more and create more content for both my blog and channel.
- Get to 100 subscribers on my channel and 100 followers on my blog (Obviously more if I can but I’m being realistic haha) – The name of the game with blogs, YouTube channels and social media is to have followed and or subscribers, without them… Well you are just chatting away to yourself! So my goal this year is to try and hit 100 subscribers and followers. 100 doesn’t seem like much, but to me it would mean the world. So why not hit that follow button on my blog and that subscribe button on my channel – My channel
- Re-Write my makeup YouTube channel and blog book – So I wrote a book last year, published it for a day and then pulled the plug… Why? Because I wasn’t in a good place and neither was my book. So I’ve decided to Re-Write it and make it bigger and better. So keep your eyes peeled as I will bring it back sometime this year. Believe me… Its a book you will need in your makeup book and YouTube / blog collection!
- Practice my makeup skills even more – Obviously I have been practicing my skills every year… But you can only get better as time goes on. I want my skills to be the very best that they can be. I will never stop practicing or learning my craft.
- Create the best content I can for my blog and channel – Who wants to read tat from someone who has no passion? Not me! If I read a blog I want it to be by someone who has passion for their chosen niche… Same goes for YouTube videos. If they have no passion or flair, then I get out of there lol. Content needs to be good to grab readers or viewers attention. And I plan on making mine the best!
- Go to makeup and beauty events when it is safe to do so – COVID-19 is still a big part of 2021 (I wish it wasn’t) and in 2020 loads of amazing makeup and beauty events were cancelled or postponed. I’m hoping later this year after the vaccine roll outs we can start getting back to normal and going to events again. Not only are they jam packed full of amazing products, people and photo opportunities, but they make for great content for your channels and blogs.
- Do a new course on the centre of excellence and learn a new skill or enhance a skill I have – The centre of excellence are a brilliant online learning centre where you can learn many subjects. I love learning and most definitely want to learn more. Whether it be a new skill or one I already have and to make my knowledge on that subject better. Either way, my brain wants more.
- Get acquainted with some other makeup and beauty YouTubers – One way to get your name and brand out there is to team up with other like minded people. I’m a makeup and beauty blogger and vlogger so I would love to become friends with others like myself. Not only can it help my brand and channels, but it can help theirs, but also there is that possibility of making friends for life.
So there you have it, my blog and channel goals for 2021! What are your own personal goals? Are they similar to mine or different? Let me know in the comment box below 😁
That’s me done for today, take care my Brushaflies, stay safe and speak soon xoxo